Monday 9 November 2009

Painting and stuff

Hi everyone. Sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while; our computer is broken so we are borrowing my uncle's laptop.

The other day my brother came and he dropped some paint off that my other brother sent. I chose lilac and sky blue for my room and yesterday I finished it. All I need to do is gloss it a bit; it looks really nice. My mum said it looks cottagey.

The other day me, mum and my granma went to a charity shop and my mum found a megga bargain. She found a single yellow sheet and it came with a single duvet cover and two pillow cases. The duvet cover has embroidered blue flower patterns and it looks really nice.... and its nice and warm. Even the cats agree with me. I found three of them on it, snoozing away.

I'm trying to make a pink face cloth. I have only done three rows so I think it should be done in a week I really like the pink colour. It's a really light type of pink. I'm also knitting a hairband with flowers, in a deeper pink and it looks cool so far.

I did some spelling yesterday and computer stuff.

No comments: